Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chill

Last night I couldn't sleep well because I had a feeling of homesickness, but I think it's because I'm still adjusting. If I can get through August I think I'll be good...I'm super sad I'm missing my sisters birthday so I think that's on my conscious.

Anyways, today was a relaxed day. I went on campus tour and saw where most of my classes would be at. The campus isn't huge but its kind of spread out because its on a nature reserve. Then I got my student ID so I can use the library and the computer labs now. I was talking to this German guy about philosophical things since that is one of his three majors back home. So that was interesting.

Then we spent like 3 hours on the beach...just chilling and watching the waves, the surfers, and the kids playing around the place.

And tomorrow I have nothing on my schedule, so I'll probably go to the library and get some books and then go to the beach the rest of the day.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment