Sunday, January 1, 2012

Exams

19 november
Today I wrote my frist exam (yes on a Saturday). I had to wake up extra early becase I needed to catch a taxi and sometimes those things are so unreliable so I wanted to make sure I was on time. I could barely sleep because I was scared I would be late. But I ended up getting a taxi just in time. When I got on campus I had to walk an extra 10-25 just to get to the place I was suppose to take the test, which was the Sports Venue.

Luckily a girl from one of my classes walked me to campus yesterday to show me because I wasn't paying attention on the campus tour.

So you go there and its basically a gym, but with rooms. It's hard to explain. So there's a piece of paper telling you which room you will write in. All the desks are set up in straight rows and they check your id before you walk in. So I got a seat and hten the guy explains how much time we have and all the basics. They had out a scantron sheet, which we fill out. Then he hands out the exam and there's a sheet at the back that we have to sign to say that we are the person taking the test and all that. Then in the middle of the exam they walk around and collect it, and check ids. And you have to stay in the exam at leat 1 hour. You aren't allowed to leave before the one hour mark.

Someone told me that they once had someone take an exam for them. I don't know how they did it with the whole checking id thing. But I guess there's always a way to beat the system.

The exam was 3 long essay questions and 20 multiple choice questions. It wasn't htat bad, but the worst part is actually writing the exam. It takes so long. And my fingers always get cramped. And I feel like my pinky will fall off (yes literally).

But I got through it and it wasn't that bad. I know I did well. So one down and two more to go. The other two are my harder classes, International Marketing and Organizational Behavior.


No comments:

Post a Comment