Monday, November 14, 2011

South Africa 2011 Census: Stand up and be counted!

The census count had started in early October. The first time an enumerator came to the door it was a Saturday morning (like 9ish). Since she woke me out of my sleep and then continued to ask way to many questions for what I could handle at that time I told her I wasn't going to fill out the sheet, that she should come back. But I knew I wasn't going to be there that day. Anyway then I thought about it later and I knew I should I have taken the census because I mean when would I be able to say I participated in a South African census again? But I thought that they wouldn't come back.

Someone did end up coming back last week sometime. And since I was cooking at the time, she sat with me in the kitchen and asked me questions that were on the census. Glad I got to participate in the SA Census.

Here is the SAMPLE QUESTIONNAIRE you can check out.
and a article I found explaining a bit about the SA census...read more

No comments:

Post a Comment